Thursday, May 23, 2013

HAMMER TIME.




























I took the grip off and immediately realized this was a Rick Howard I bought from Mike York in between EMB and Pier 7. At the time I gave it a try, but hated it because it was too big and flat to do flip tricks on. Guess that's why I painted over it and forgot about it. I actually thought it was a Davey Rogers Beer City board that he gave me. Now I'm bummed because I don't know where that board is.





























Latest weird cruiser design. The hammerhead model. I was a big fan of the Hosoi series back in the day, but this is not an ode, and not about functionality, it's about a cool fucking shape of a badass fish. Did you know that there is no record of a hammerhead shark killing a human? Afterthought: hope this doesn't look like a giant ribbed penis. But I guess either way it's impressive...

No comments: