Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SKATERS: 1 - UNIBOMBER: 0



























I vaguely remember this, which is to say, I don't remember it at all. Street skating brings you in face-to-face combat with so many poor souls, it's impossible to keep record of them all. Between knives, fireworks thrown from moving cars, iron clubs, mace, and guns, one tends to lose memory of the relatively passer-by's. Aside from the fact that I wish I remember this Cohen Brothers character, I need some assistance.

Who took the photo? (Blair?) Does Chris remember this? Did it escalate? He looks ready to watch a Bears game and shoot some shit if they lose the game.

Strange thing is, I dress more like him these days than the kite-flying shit I had on there. But I did have Jovante's last board....

LATER NOTE: I asked Chris about this and all he had to say was "Ha, mall grab skills."

1 comment:

Blair Taylor said...

Yeah I took that photo, he was giving us the boot and you were giving him the business. Raging Bull was not pleased. Your expressions are pretty priceless here, we were not kind to our oppressors...